GUIDELINES FOR AUTHORS OF THE JOURNAL OF ECONBANK STIE BANK BPD JATENG
STYLE OF WRITING
- The article is well-written in Indonesian or English
- The paper size is A4 (210 x 297 mm),
- The title and identity of the writer (name and email address, and/or letter address) are written on the top under the title of the article.
- Articles should not exceed 7.000 words or it is between 15-20 pages, 12 font of Time News Roman, in one space, including the references and tables.
- Left, right, top, and bottom margin are about 2,5 inch
- Direct quotation more than three lines should be indented and typed in one space.
- Table. All table form as an example. Table title is placed on the table with center; For example: Table 1. Hasil Analisis Regresi.
- Writing the title of figures and graphics placed above the pictures with center. Pictures or references should show the resources and year
- The number of pages should be on the bottom with central position.
- Include the sources of tables and pictures underneath.
THE ARTICLE FORMAT
- Title. The title must be interesting, specific and informative, which is measured by directness in writing.
- The author identity. It includes the author’s name (without the title), the institution, correspondence address, and the email.
- Abstract. It is written in about 250 words, in two languages; Bahasa Indonesia and English. Abstract in English is written first and then abstract in Bahasa Indonesia. The abstract should include the purpose of research, data/object of research, method,result or conclusion. The keywords should be written in English. Keywords should be chosen carefully and is able to reflect the concepts/variables contained in the article, with the number of three to five keywords.
- Introduction. It is the state of arts of the research, which consists of the background of the study. It is written in the form of paragraph.
- Theoretical Framework and Hypothesis (If Any). It describes the previously related studies as the primary sources. The use of secondary sources of references should not dominate the total references. Quotation should be maximally one paragraph and/ or the gist of the quoted sources.
- Methode. It consists of the research design (the method, the data, the data source, the data collecting technique, the data analysis technique, the variables measurement) that written in the form of paragraph.
- Result and discussion. Contains the results of empirical or theoretical study written by a systematic, critical analysis, and informative. The use of tables, images etc. Only to support or clarify the discussion and is confined only to support a substantial information, eg, tables of statistical tests, the results of model testing etc. Discussion of results should be argumentative regarding the relevance of the results, theory, previous research and empirical facts, as well as demonstrate the novelty of the findings.
- Conclusion and suggestion. It consists of the conclusion, clarity of new findings, new theories and the possibility of the future research development.
- Acknowledgments (if any). this is given to funders or contributes to article writing.
- References. References are preferably derived from the up-to-date references or the past 10 year publication copy right date. The references are expected to be 75% of the primary sources originated from the national and international journals. Write references that really referenced in the article and arrange it in alphabetical. Writing citations that referenced in the script should use reference application (reference manager) such as Mendeley, Endnote, Zotero, Reffwork and others.
Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, RTF, or WordPerfect document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, which is found in About the Journal.
- If submitting to a peer-reviewed section of the journal, the instructions in Ensuring a Blind Reviewhave been followed.